Locally Owned & Operated Family Owned & Operated
Complete Insect, Rodent & Termite Control Systems
Serving residential, commercial and industrial clients since 1984, we pride ourselves on providing professional, honest service utilizing the latest techniques, products and technology that are both highly effective and sensitive to our environment.
Effective treatment programs including:
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Termite Control
- Mosquito Reduction Programs
- Advance® Termite Baiting Systems
- Commercial Consulting and Pest Elimination Programs
- Commercial and Residential Rodent Proofing Systems
- Commercial and Residential Rat and Mouse Proofing Systems
- Environmental Pest Management Programs (EPM)
- Fruit Fly Control Programs
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections and Written Reports for Real Estate or VA Transactions (NPMA-33)
- Structural Pest Exclusion Services
- Quarterly HomeShield Pest Prevention Programs
- EPM Programs Designed for Schools
- Total Pest Control Programs (Includes general pest control maintenance, termite protection, carpenter ant protection, rodent control, and emergency services.
Residential & commercial pest control and exterminator services throughout Eastern Massachusetts
Essex County, MA including: Amesbury, ANDOVER, BEVERLY, Boxford, Bradford, Danvers, Essex, Georgetown, GLOUCESTER, Groveland, Hamilton, Haverhill, Ipswich, LAWRENCE, LYNN, Lynnfield, Manchester-by-the-Sea, MARBLEHEAD, Merrimac, Methuen, Middleton, Nahant, Newbury, Byfield, Newburyport, North Andover, PEABODY, Rockport, Pigeon Cove, Cape Ann, Plum Island, Rowley, Salem, Salisbury, Saugus, Swampscott, Topsfield, Wenham, West Newbury. Middlesex County, MA including: Acton, Arlington, Ashby, Ashland, Ayer, Bedford, Belmont, Billerica, Boxborough,BURLINGTON, CAMBRIDGE, Carlisle, Chelmsford, Concord, Dracut, Dunstable, Everett, FRAMINGHAM, Groton, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Lexington, Lincoln, Littleton, LOWELL, MALDEN, Marlborough, Maynard, Medford, Melrose, Natick, NEWTON, Auburndale, Chestnut Hill, Newton Centre, Newton Highlands, Newton Lower Falls, Newton Upper Falls, Newtonville, Nonantum, Thompsonville, Waban, North Reading, Pepperell, Reading, Sherborn, Shirley, SOMERVILLE, Stoneham, Stow, Sudbury, Tewksbury, Townsend, Tyngsborough, Wakefield, Waltham, Watertown, Wayland, Westford, Weston, Wilmington, Winchester, WOBURN. Suffolk County, MA including: BOSTON, Allston, Brighton, Back Bay, Bay Village, Beacon Hill, CHARLESTOWN, Chinatown, Dorchester, Financial District, Downtown, East Boston, Fenway, Kenmore, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Mattapan, Mission Hill, North End, Roslindale, Roxbury, South Boston, South End, West End, West Roxbury, Chelsea, Revere, Winthrop. Norfolk County, MA including: Braintree, BROOKLINE, Canton, Cohasset, Dedham, Milton, Needham, Norwood, Quincy, Randolph, Stoughton, Wellesley, WEYMOUTH.
Smart Choices • Simple Solutions • Problems Solved! ™
PestAgon is a local 2nd generation company that specializes in providing fast, friendly, effective, and affordable pest,
wildlife, termite, and rodent control services to residential and commercial customers throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
Easy on the Environment,
Hard on Pests
Calling for Service
If you are in my service area and want to contact me for service or for answers to your questions, the telephone numbers are:
•Phone: 978-538-7378 North Shore •Phone: 781-322-7378 Greater Boston •Phone: 978-538-7378 Cape Ann (Gloucester, Rockport) •Phone: 781-322-7378 Framingham (MetroWest) •Phone: 617-332-7378 Newton
If I'm not available when you call please leave a message. Voice mail messages are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I will personally make every effort to respond to your call within the same day. If you call after hours, your call will be returned after 9:00 AM the next business day.
If I'm not available when you call please leave a message.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for pestagon.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
for Pest Free Living”
Call today for a FREE phone quote
Want to make a payment or view your account online?
© 1984-2016 PestAgon, Inc. - Termite & Pest Services
"The Pest Control People"